We are currently recruiting for a Head of Insights for a very progressive, forward thinking and local business.
The role of Head of Insights is to create, implement and oversee the data and analytical strategy to ensure that business requirements are consistently met. Through the insights generated by the department, the business will be able to make informed business decisions.
Your duties will include some of the following:
- Creating a roadmap for information delivery and management, including Tableau, big data, BI and analytics and data management
- Inform business plans through analytical and strategic insights
- Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation
- Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial and statistical analysis
- Create management dashboards to ensure accurate reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
And much more....
You will have experience in providing business information through tableau or similar solutions, a working knowledge of SQL databases, be commercial minded and experienced in interpreting data into meaningful information and actions, be highly numerate with strong commercial acumen and advanced excel skills and strong leadership experience.
If you would like more information on this role then please contact Rebecca today either on 01892 790700, email or https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccacocks/