I am recruiting for a Head of Litigation working for a leading law firm based near Tamworth and they are offering a competitive salary based upon your experience
Working as the Head of Litigation you will be overseeing the litigation department which covers Commercial litigation, Property litigation, Shareholder disputes, Director disqualifications, Professional negligence, Civil litigation, Neighbour disputes, Personal disputes and Contentious probate.
You will be the direct report for 2 Solicitors and will also have your own case load of work too.
A well established, modern, friendly, professional and sociable law firm who provides a comprehensive legal service for both business clients and private individuals.
- Fully qualified Solicitor with 5 + years PQE
- Experienced within property litigation casework
- Must have job stability (demonstrate team player attributes)
- Have excellent communication and people management skills
- Motivation to build and develop a team
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Must have job stability
- Sociable, friendly and professional and comfortable working in an open plan office
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF LITIGATION***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Very competitive dependant on experience and can be discussed at application stage
- 35 hour working week (Monday - Friday 9-5)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***