I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to head up the department and work as the Head of Litigation with the opportunity to become a Partner within the practice in the future. You would be joining a leading law firm based near Tamworth and they are offering a competitive salary based upon your experience.
Working as the Head of Litigation you will be overseeing the litigation department which covers Commercial litigation, Property litigation, Civil litigation, Director disqualifications, Shareholder disputes, Professional negligence, Personal disputes, Neighbour disputes and Contentious probate.
You will be the direct report for 2 Solicitors and will also have your own case load of work too.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career; as you grow with the firm for the right person, there is the opportunity for you to become a partner.
- Fully qualified Solicitor with 5 + years PQE
- Ambitious individual wanting to progress career within litigation
- Extensive Commercial litigation experience with Property litigation casework knowledge
- Excellent technical understanding
- Must have job stability (demonstrate team player attributes)
- Have excellent communication with both team members and clients
- Exceptional people management skills
- Motivation to build and develop a team
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Sociable, friendly and professional and comfortable working in an open plan office
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE 5+ YEARS PQE WITHIN COMMERCIAL AND PROPERTY LITIGATION***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Very competitive dependant on experience and can be discussed at application stage
- 35 hour working week (Monday - Friday 9-5)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***