Brook Street Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Head of Service Delivery.
Our client is an Independent Charity and based across Scotland.
As a member of the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) and reporting directly to the Director of Operations & New Business Development, you will be responsible for delivering, implementing and evaluating the service delivery for your area. You will be responsible for ensuring, with your area of responsibility, that the organisations strategic objectives are being implemented and have a key role in developing future strategies and business planning.
Our client has asked that all candidates have the following:-
-Educated to degree level or above
- Over 3 years experience at Manager level
- Proven track record of successful tendering and procurement practices.
- Experience of strategic project development, through innovation and effective leadership resulting in increased flexibility and improvements.
- To be responsible for the line management and performance of Locality Managers
- Adopt a flexible leadership style, able to move through visioning to implementation, thorough collaboration/consultation to challenge as appropriate and able to give and receive constructive feedback.
This role will require regular travel across Scotland and oversee offices across a wide Geographical spread.
The salary for this role is £36,680
Please contact or call and speak to Angela on 01463 729213 to discuss the role further.