DO YOU HAVE A STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES?
DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF APPLICATION DATA PRIVACY PRACTICES AND LAWS?
The Head of Transformation oversees the management and delivery of projects, by liaising with internal stakeholders.
Being actively involved in the entire scope of the project requires a strong understanding of the business and you must be able to readily communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
* Understand the business requirements and identify ensure the most appropriate solution is used.
* Manage projects (internal and external) from initiation to completion including definition of requirements, agreement and sign-off of project scope through to design, testing and implementation.
* Provide accurate timing estimates for work based on verbal and written specifications
* Liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues to ensure timely, accurate completion of projects
* Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, emerging technologies with a view to incorporating in future projects
* Ensure all projects are clearly documented
* Provide technical input into new business pitches as required
* Manage the daily running of the Business Transformation Team
* Managing workload and resources to ensure that projects are delivered in the agreed timeframe
* Monitor performance against key performance indicators and taking the necessary actions to ensure they are achieved
* Review individual and team performance, identify training needs and arrange training sessions
* Coaching, motivating and retaining employees throughout the team
* Plan recruitment, interviewing candidates and deciding on the appointments with HR
* To refer to the Director of Operations when any work falls outside their area of knowledge or expertise
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!