Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a new Head of UK & Europe Lead Generation Director.
* To manage the UK and European lead generation operations
* Potential to also manage the company North American lead generation
* Potential to be based in one of our UK or EU locations
* Manage the lead generation team including resource allocation to projects, on-the-job support, and conducting annual staff reviews
* Providing coaching and mentoring to team members and overseeing onboarding of new staff
* Ensuring the successful delivery of lead generation contracts and the achievement of contract objectives
* Maintaining oversight and monitoring of all projects
* Personally, managing lead generation client projects, especially larger and more complex projects
* Managing communication and engaging directly with clients
* Providing hands-on support in delivering lead generation projects, drawing on your business networks and experience
* Ensuring our operational processes are implemented and improved to maximize performance in delivering projects
* Identifying and implementing opportunities for enhancing our operational processes and systems
* Working closely with our sales team to conduct pre-bid feasibility of potential contracts
You will be joining an operation which already has in place clear processes and systems which you will be provided full support on. You will also receive the support from company HR, contract and project management, and senior management team to effectively deliver the role.
Skills and experience required
* Managing a similar international team whether in a previous FDI or trade lead generation role or other roles requiring a combination of business development and project delivery
* Proven people management and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience targeting or working with UK and European companies on their business expansions and FDI worldwide with a strong corporate network in UK and Europe
* Experience working in countries in Europe and globally, ideally in a mix of developed and emerging markets
* Very strong capabilities in performance management to ensure we meet contractual targets
* Very strong organisational skills to oversee multiple contracts and ensure successful team work and project delivery
* Strong commercial skills to ensure profitable delivery of projects
* Ability to work as part of an international team and with clients globally
* Degree or postgraduate degree in international business, economics, or development an advantage
* European languages skills (esp. German) an advantage
* Strong knowledge of major sectors for UK & European outward FDI
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, international, and fast-growing company where you will be presented with key opportunities for career development and outstanding earning potential.
Benefits include access to a highly competitive commission scheme, company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and is negotiable
Please send CV via the link