Head Receptionist Sports - Pall Mall
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Pall Mall Club is now seeking a Head Receptionist for their Sports and Wellbeing Reception Team in delivering memorable experiences for members and their guests.
As part of the sports and wellbeing team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of managing a front of house facility, while working within the hospitality industry. Candidates must show a willingness to learn and be able to have the initiative to deal with any problems that arise, ensuring there is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service to the members in all that they do.
Candidates must have excellent customer service, exceptional punctuality, be well presented and have the ability to multi task.
Your daily duties would include;
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members and guests
- Ensure all bookings and administration procedures are carried out thoroughly and accurately, providing a smooth and professional service at all times
- Recruit, train and performance manage the team to ensure that each team member is motivated, engaged and fulfilling their potential
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure they are kept informed of important events, promotions and department/company performance
- Plan and produce rotas so as to ensure that the right levels of service are maintained and costs are in-line with the budget
- Oversee member account queries and manage member payments in relation to the sports & wellbeing area
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £22,890 per annum.
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension contribution
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Many more . . .
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today or call our dedicated recruitment team on 01895 204506.