Health & Safety Administrator
Out Skirts of Leeds
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
£18,000 - £22,000
Are you looking for a career Health & Safety?
You could be working for an industry leading company. The successful candidate will be joining the busy & passionate Healthy, Safety and Environmental team in Leeds.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of the Health & Safety department.
Main duties include:
- Collate Dept. H&S compliance and KPI reports and update the relevant databases.
- Update the accident reporting system with information collated by the investigation team.
- Follow up accident investigation paperwork such as statements, training documents & investigation reports
- Preparing presentations for H&S meetings, KPIs and Board reports for Site Director
- Maintain the health, safety and welfare of oneself and other colleagues.
- Collate HSE information for board or site reports
- Attending H&S meetings, minute taking
- Develop and roll out H&S campaigns and safety briefs
- Manage and update the H&S and Environment Notice boards with relevant information
- Arrange occupational health clinics, contact relevant departments, follow up and update matrices
- Track accident investigation, risk assessments and audit corrective actions to completion
What's needed from you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. If you have demonstratable experience in a similar role, we'd love to speak with you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS WHO REALLY WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER IN HEALTH AND SAFETY. OUR CLIENT IS GROWING YEAR ON YEAR AND WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THEIR JOURNEY
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150