Health & Safety Training Manager - ££ DOE
Brook Street are pleased to present an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding and very successful education and training firm who are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Training Manager to join their team!
Your main responsibilities are to manage the health and safety department and ensure that the department are going about a pro-active promotional approach of their services through active employer engagement. You will need to be responsible for organising, planning and controlling all activities/ functions whilst always providing support, information and guidance to the team.
- Provides guidance, advice and practical assistance to employers as appropriate to their company and its industry, with regards to preparation and implementation of safety training, learning and development.
- Leads the design and development of courses and seminars
- Generates new and repeat business - networks, develops and maintains relationships with external partners
- Take full responsibility for all accredited programmes (IOSH, NEBOSH, ITSSAR)
- Monitors integrity of department data, staff performance and monthly team performance
- Undertakes full financial accountability for the dept, including budgets, business plan objectives and KPI's
- Ensure that all proposals are produced effectively and are relevant.
Skills and knowledge required:
- NEBOSH Certificate (Essential, Diploma is desired)
- Experience managing/ coaching a team
- Full driving licence and use of own car
- Experience in practical health and safety management
Please apply now!
Our client is looking to hold interviews after the applicant closing date in November, so if you have not had a response before November 4th then you have been unsuccessful.
If you have the required skills and want to be part of our client`s amazing team on their exciting journey, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV