Due to continued expansion my Huddersfield based client is looking for a health and safety administrator to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will provide proactive clerical support to the Health & Safety director and build excellent working relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants, contractors, third parties and suppliers.
- Diary management and organisation, planning and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Assist Health & Safety director with the preparation of presentation materials and papers for meetings.
- Responsible for the collation and recording of Health & Safety Files, proactively keeping up to date records of completed and outstanding files.
- Chasing up colleagues and contractors in relation to the completion of files.
- Keeping Health & Safety Director fully updated with progress.
- Proactively managing the status of a large number of projects in order to keep an organised.
- Ensure filing of emails and paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with QA procedures.
- Managing where possible incoming emails in priority.
Skills and experience:
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous secretarial support experience, preferably at PA level.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Willing to learn and progress.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner.
- The ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Able to effectively juggle and prioritise a variety of demands.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal, and written formats using appropriate media for different audiences both internally and externally.
Interviews are happening immediately! Apply now to be considered!
To apply please click the link: