Full time Trainer Required in Corby - 24K per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the care sector.
Hours are: Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further.
- Have the qualifications to train staff in the health sector.
- Authorisation to sign care certificate.
- Possess good IT skills and have a good telephone manner.
- Be able to assess clients for individual needs and carry out risk assessments.
- Be able to update and maintain a database using MS Office/staff plan/Excel on a day to day basis.
- A proactive approach to work with a can do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide administration support to Managers.
- Excellent pay rates
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQ's.
- Benefits including child care vouchers
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid DBS check
- Ongoing support
Please email your CV