I am recruiting for my highly successful and expanding Engineering client in Lincoln, they are looking for a Heat Treatment Operator to join their successful team and be part of their growth.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate good numeric skills, have previous experience within engineering, can read engineering drawings, use measuring equipment, have good dexterity skills and have good attention to detail, can work to written specifications.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer great benefits and career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning/Preparation of parts
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing/specification
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Achieving Production/Arrears/Quality/Efficiency/ targets as identified my Production Managerial staff
- Loading/Unloading/Processing components to the correct standard
- Hardness checking
- Use of measuring equipment
Skills & Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Good numeric skills
- Engineering Experience
- Computer literate
- Previous experience within heat treatment (Desirable)
Job type: Permanent
Week A: 6am - 1:45pm (Fridays - 6am - 12:45pm)
Week B: 1:25pm - 9.05pm (Fridays - 12:35pm - 7pm)
Week C: 8:55pm - 5:50am (4 days)
Salary: £19000 to £23000 + 20% shift premium for B shift and 25% premium for C shift + excellent benefits.
Please apply online or for more information please call Ryan Ashworth @ Brook Street on 01522 528115