I have an exciting opportunity for a gas safe engineer to join our growing team based in Windsor, must be Gas Safe registered and have a minimum of 5 years' experience servicing domestic properties. Good rates of pay.
You will be carrying out maintenance & installation work to domestic and some commercial plumbing and heating systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of carrying out plumbing, heating, maintenance & installation works in domestic properties, but some commercial knowledge would be an advantage. You will need to have exceptional customer services skills and have an ability to work unsupervised and independently.
You will require:
- NVQ in Plumbing & Heating
- ACS/Gas Safe Registered
- Core Domestic Gas Qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
- Repairs to domestic plumbing installations
- Installation of replacement sanitary ware and baths, shower trays and level decks and associated equipment
- Installation of kitchen sinks
- Installation of new pipe work (copper, speed fit, waste, rainwater)
- Installation of new sundry items such as taps and ball valves
- Problem solving skills.
- Installing and repairing water mains supplies, heating system pipe work and drainage stop taps
- Installing and repairing gas boilers (LPG and Oil would be an advantage).
- Diagnosing and repairing heating, trouble shoot and problem solving.
- Vented and unvented cylinder heads (HWSS qualified or alternative)
- Applicants must have experience of servicing & breakdowns.
- Carry out minor remedial works.
You should have a minimum of an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in plumbing and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of this core trade. You will have experience of working in occupied premises and be able to demonstrate good customer care skills. The ability to use mobile technology/Laptop. A current CSCS card is desirable. Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving license that is acceptable to our insurers and have the ability to drive a company van. You will work out of our office in Windsor however job listings are sent the evening prior so it is not always necessary to attend the office.
Salary and benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
Please apply today by sending your cv or call Lisa on 07841 007173