Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast call centre client to recruit Hebrew speaking candidate to join their Social Media team.
They are looking for people who are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service. In an ever-changing market our client remains one of the world's best-known technology and software companies.
Our teams work on the frontline, monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through social media channels
* Providing a positive experience and professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels.
* Owning and resolving technical issues for customers.
* Delivering technical assistance in an engaging manner - supporting customers at all technical experience levels.
* Driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers.
* Harnessing social media to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach.
* Truly become an ambassador for our client and their products, by embracing culture and tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver.
* Fluent in written and spoken English & Hebrew
* At least 6 months' experience in a customer service environment.
* Experience using popular social media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
* Excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet can communicate technical issues and troubleshoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
* Creative writing skills, the ability to repeat the same message, written in many ways and tailor it to customer technical expertise level.
* Team player, supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards. Taking an active role in generating a pleasant, productive and professional working environment.
* The ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work independently. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
* Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets.
* The ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
* The ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.
* 40 hours per week Monday to Sunday between 6am-midnight. Your department's operational hours are 24 hours 7 days per week. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post. Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements
Our client offers an excellent relocation package for those relocating to Belfast from UK and Europe
If interested please send CV via the apply link