A fantastic permanent opportunity is available for an IT helpdesk advisor. The successful candidate will answer incoming calls, log users issues and attempt to resolve issues on the first call. There is a basic salary of £18,000 on offer to candidates but this is increased to approx. £22,000-£23,000 with available overtime.
This is a permanent, full-time role with the working hours between 0800-1630 or 0900-1730 based on a 37.5 hours week. There is the opportunity for overtime, which will be offered on a rota basis to candidates looking to do overtime. This can include evening & weekend work and is paid at a shift premium.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting experience (any technical knowledge would be advantageous)
- Strong IT skills
- Free parking on site
- 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays (when bank holidays are worked payment is made instead)
- Private medical insurance for single and ability to pay for partner/children
- Life cover (Death in service) cover of 4 times basic
- Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance) of 75% of salary less state benefit in event of long term illness or disability
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary cash plan for everyday medical expenses eg. Dental, optical, chiropody etc.