We have an exciting opportunity to work for one of Northern Ireland's largest employers - The Education Authority Northern Ireland.
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are looking to recruit a Help desk Operator based at the Omagh office.
The Temporary role will involve providing comprehensive administrative support; following set procedures and exercising some independent judgement in carrying out instructions whilst under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing information & data; submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Also included is a competitive hourly rate of £9.50 per hour, stakeholder pension scheme, 34 days holiday per annum, and a fantastic working environment within the Public Sector.
If you believe you are the Candidate we are looking for, please email Brook Street (UK) Ltd. Belfast office via the "Apply" link or call Natasha on 028 90 881100 quoting job ref: HN0597