"EA`s Vision - to Inspire, Support and Challenge all our children and young people to be the best that they can be"
Have you always wanted to work with a Public Sector Organisation?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting a Helpdesk Operator for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, Armagh.
Now is the time for you to take that leap!
This role will be starting immediately and is expected to last several months. Many of our temporary-ongoing roles with our client Education Authority, we have placed candidates into across Northern Ireland, have been extended beyond the original time-frame, some of our candidates have secured promotions within the organisation, and others have been successful in securing fixed-term contracts directly with our client.
The opportunities are truly endless with our leading Public Sector client.
Our clients Strategic Mission:
Meet the LEARNING needs of our children and young people
Provide EXCELLENT education support services
Develop ALL OUR PEOPLE to carry out their jobs successfully
Manage our RESOURCES efficiently and effectively
NURTURE LEADERSHIP across EA to give clear direction in a dynamic and complex environment
As a Helpdesk Operator you will provide administrative and secretarial support within the Maintenance department and carry out the functions of the Maintenance Help Desk.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* You will act as initial contact between the Maintenance Manager/Senior Maintenance Officer and the clients of the Education Authority, including principals, Education Authority members, and officers from other Education Authority`s, the Department of Education and other educational agencies and the general public.
* You will deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence of a general nature, including drafting responses and/or forwarding to the appropriate officer
* You will prepare and collate all relevant material for the maintenance department.
* You will word process letters, memos, reports and other documents, including those of a confidential nature.
* You will maintain databases, spreadsheets and other documents.
* You will prepare materials for the maintenance manager using appropriate software packages.
* You will respond to all Helpdesk calls / emails / faxes received, ensuring that all communications are logged and actioned appropriately.
* You will operate Helpdesk software, monitoring customer use and software performance and informing Maintenance of actions required.
* You will maintain a professional Helpdesk service at all times, keeping customers informed of the progress of issues logged on the Helpdesk.
* To complete the daily printing of all works orders.
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Full training and induction
* Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
* Contribute positively to Education Authority NI`s values and mission statement
* The opportunity (however not guaranteed) to apply for internal roles
* Accrue holiday hours as you work
The hours of work are 0900-1700, the days of work are Monday to Friday, the rate of pay is £9.50 per hour, and the role is based in Armagh.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha @ Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.