Sector: Civil Service - Temporary ongoing
Role: Performance and Impact Analyst
Location: Sandford House, Solihull
Pay Rate: £15.96
This role is initially for six months and will be reviewed thereafter
- Analyse data to identify performance trends in lab processes
- Collate performance and integrity data
- Ensure that requests are actioned and that management information feeding into these responses are accurate
- Generate performance reports
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues within the organisation
- Able to analyse and interpret large amounts of information effectively and present findings clearly
- Have excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
This role will require CTC clearance which can take 6 - 8 weeks. For this, you will need to hold a current British passport and not have been outside of the UK for longer than six months in the last five years. Please keep this in mind when applying.
Some home working may be available with this role once fully trained.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online today!