Higher Executive Officer Team Leader
WFH Position - fully remote
£15.96 ph 37 hrs a week
A fabulous opportunity has arisen with Brook Streets esteemed client for additional Team Leaders to support administrative staff across various Government projects. You will be working in a fast-paced government department, to tight deadlines.
Your precise responsibilities will vary according to business area and changing business priorities but will include:
- Leading and managing an operational team to support the achievement of key performance targets, performance and quality standards.
- Prioritising workloads in accordance with operational procedures to achieve targets and standards.
- Continuously improving efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Ensuring the team works effectively with operational partners and stakeholders.
- Effectively identify and manage business risks.
- Supporting the delivery of change across the organisation.
- Effectively leading, driving and coaching teams through the change process.
- Building staff/business capability to be fit for the future.
- Ensuring individuals and teams adhere to Data Protection, Security, Health & Safety policies.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong, inclusive leadership and coaching skills, able to identify and support the development needs of themselves and others.
- Confident communicator and effective decision maker, provide clear direction, motivate others and proactively manage team performance.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet changing priorities, manage a diverse workload and optimise resources to meet business challenges.
- Highly confident in Microsoft packages.
To be successful in this role you will be required to pass high level security clearance and provide 3 years worth of work history to be referenced.