Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our County Antrim client to recruit an HGV Class Two Driver.
* Multi Drop Driving in order to deliver goods.
* Ensure driving, collection and delivery services comply with the law at all times.
* Ability to lift and move large items into and out of vehicles and buildings.
* Become familiar with the day to day organisation of the company as it affects your work.
* Keeping the company vehicle clean at all times.
* Ensure the safe loading and unloading of company vehicles at all times.
* Daily recording and reporting of any vehicle defects.
* Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
* Following a specific route time schedule and making deliveries to customers.
* Avoid damages to stock through proper manual handling
* Communicate in a polite, helpful and appropriate manner in your dealings with staff, clients and/or customers as you will be regarded as a representative of the company.
Applicants must have at least two years multidrop driving experience, must have a full CPC and a Digi Taco card.
Based on a 45-hour week Monday - Friday, no weekends - working 10.00am to 20.00pm
With 28 days holiday our client offers an excellent overall package including incentive bonus, healthcare plan and company pension, full uniform will also be supplied.
Salary will depend on background - up to £10.00 per hour- if interested please send CV via the apply link