We are currently working with a Logistics Service based in Feltham, Surrey. They are recruiting for a HGV Driver to join their team starting ASAP. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with current driving experience, looking to join a growing company.
Days and Hours: 5/7 although predominantly Mon - Fri
Shift times: 8 hours shift per day and these can start at any time between 04:00 - 07:00 on early shift and start any time between 12:00 - 16:00 on late shift
Salary: up to £28,131.75
Overtime: Overtime rate - Paid overtime at enhanced hourly rate and average holiday pay is also available
Types of goods delivered - Valuables
Number of drops - Various
Please note, due to the nature of this HGV Driver job, the following checks will be completed prior to starting in the job and means it may take several weeks to start employment after an initial offer is made:
- 10 year employment reference check
- CRB check completed
- Credit reference check completed (no bankruptcy or CCJs can appear on file)
To be considered for this HGV Driver vacancy, you must have:
- A clean HGV Class 1 or 2 licence
- An ability to complete paperwork in compliance with DFT/CAA
- Have a good working knowledge/understanding of health and safety at work
- Be physically fit to move heavy items/goods
- Happy to undertake training for SIA license
This position is primarily responsible for the secure collection and delivery of high value items to and from customers, airports, other secure carriers and the company`s premises, whilst ensuring full compliance with the company`s internal security/operating procedures/customer & relevant regulations.
If you are looking for a new HGV Driver job to start immediately, please apply now! For a confidential chat, please call Sian G on 01483 700500.