Up to £19.86 per hour
3 months ago
Higher Executive Officer - People & Planning
Location: London - Croydon, Lunar House
Pay rate: £19.86
Period of contract: 6 months
Hybrid working: 1 day remote working per week
Full time: Monday to Friday
Start date: As soon as security clearance has been passed - preference will be given to candidates who already have a CTC clearance.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work for our client the Home Office. You will be responsible for campaign management of all NAIU recruitment campaigns through a range of channels, including but not limited to, brigaded campaigns, specialist campaigns and EOIs. You will be working collaboratively with a range of key internal partners, such as HORC, GRS, and other business areas to ensure campaigns are run at pace, whilst meeting NAIU's specified requirements.
- Ensure the onboarding of new recruits is carried out in line with agreed processes, with emphasis on quality customer service as well as meeting internal targets to deliver the onboarding of new recruits at pace.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure all arrangements are in place for new starters, for example; IT requirements, uniforms, induction emails, training capacity, etc.
- Act as the SPOC for new recruits, providing quality customer service, agreeing start dates and providing support through the onboarding process, ensuring they feel welcome and appropriately supported.
- Ensure central records are kept accurate and up to date, providing detailed reporting of recruitment and onboarding to Senior Leaders as required.
- Oversee the Team's shared email inbox; ensuring prompt follow-up action is taken.
- Direct Line management of the EOs/AOs within the Team.
- Provide regular communication to colleagues regarding changes in procedures and guidance.
- Set agreed performance standards for individuals and Team, reviewing regularly.
- Ensure performance, attendance and conduct management is effectively managed, seeking support from the SEO, HR Casework, etc. as required.
- Hold regular performance and well-being meetings with each team member, swiftly identify and action any issues or concerns as they arise.
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to self-start, time manage and prioritise
- Enjoy dealing with members of the public and external and internal partners
- Able to demonstrate sound interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills and thrive working as part of a team
- Professional and customer-focused
- Leadership potential or demonstrated leadership ability
- Previous management experience (at higher management level)
- Able to effectively organise and plan
- Objective and thinking in an analytic manner
- Committed to continuous improvement and thriving in an environment where performance matters
- Flexible, adaptive and creative in solving problems and dealing with change
- No holidays allowed during the training period
- Training will be provided on the job
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.