Are you looking for a Higher Executive Officer role based in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in digital communications and social media? We are thrilled to support our public sector client in their search for a Higher Executive Office to join them in their busy, communications team.
Contract: Temporary, expected for 3 months.
Location: Newcastle Business Park
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9 - 5 (Flexi time)
Pay Rate: £14.32 p/h
This role is to work within an established public sector organisation based at Newcastle Business Park. They are looking for an experienced communications professional, initially for three months, to deliver a number of varied and challenging campaigns and strategies after the UK leaves the EU. Working as part of a small communications team supporting programmes and projects to deliver change, duties will include:
- Develop and deliver social media and digital communications plans as part of wider communications campaigns
- Personally produce a wide range of digital materials, including developing professional artwork for posters, leaflets, presentations and newsletters
- Deliver Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn content to support wider communications campaigns
- Build relationships across the organisation, with a special focus on colleagues but also including policy teams, press office and communications contacts
- Support wider communications team objectives by contributing creative ideas to challenges of communicating EU Exit to varied audiences
The successful candidate will have knowledge, skills and experience of:
- A passion for delivering social media and digital communications campaigns
- Excellent graphic design, video editing and social media skills
- Excellent planning, management and organisational ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, plus excellent written and oral communications skills reflecting the need to explain complex projects areas to expert audiences in a clear and engaging way
This is a full time, temporary position currently expected for initially three months with scope to become permanent. If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We are looking for the correct candidate to start as soon as possible and welcome your applications.