Our Public Sector client based in Peterborough, are seeking a High Executive Officer in their team on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months. The role is Monday to Friday and is £16.19 per hour.
You will be joining an established team and share responsibility for handling a mixture of data issues.
You will be providing middle management support and operate with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgement in completing assignments. The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Preparing high-level correspondence and checking that produced by others
- Interpreting and reporting complex data
- Resolving problems or responding to complex enquiries
- Managing the workload of a team or section
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at senior level building and maintaining relationships Typical qualifications and experience:
You will need to have good knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office, Management experience in an office environment and excellent communication skills in both oral and written.
Full training will be provided.
The rate of pay is £16.19 per hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For any queries, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 410810.