We are recruiting for exciting ongoing temporary opportunities, working for a government department based within Addlestone.
Duties of this role include;
- Proactively scheduling and facilitating regular work stream catch up meetings and taking forward any actions / tracking activity
- Identifying and monitoring deadlines of commissions due, chasing for input from relevant personnel and submitting as required
- Organising and facilitating internal meetings relating to EU Exit tasks
- Actively participating in teleconferences with other government departments / agencies, including leading meetings and influencing agendas
- Chairing Brexit drop-in sessions and creating notes
- Coordinating, facilitating and updating the Brexit page on Intranet
- Monitoring / tracking preparedness of operational readiness and communications for work stream leads
- Reporting on work stream progress to support the PMO as it oversees the Programme`s issues, risks and change control processes
- Undertaking any other `Exit` related activities the team require
Due to the nature of this role, we require candidates who have strong skills in using Microsoft Office Word
Essential minimum IT expectations: We need someone with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Our client will provide full training for this role.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply. If you have any questions then please call Daniella at Woking Brook Street on 01483 700500