Higher Executive Officer
Type: Long-term temporary
Salary: £12.08 - £15.36 ph
Reporting to the Project Manager or deputy, the post holder will be responsible for supporting a range of work streams within a portfolio, working closely with project staff, senior leaders across the GLD, staff & key stakeholders within the department, as well as across the Civil Service and third party suppliers.
Key duties are as follows:
- Developing, maintaining and documenting appropriate plans, documentation and controls for the projects inline with the change lifecycle to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Managing project resources including staff; contractors and spend as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relations with project colleagues and stakeholders involved in projects
- Facilitating the management of project dependencies, documenting assumptions, resolution of issues and mitigation of project risks and other controls
- Monitoring and reporting on progress
- Developing, capturing and recording relevant performance/project management information (data and other measures)
- Ensuring that appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Developing written communication products
- Arranging, facilitating and documenting meetings and preparing appropriate related reading material.
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, Katerina at Brook Street will be in touch.