Brook Street are recruiting for a Front of House Manager
This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months.
Hours of work- 9-5
Salary- £17.74 per hour
Purpose of the role
You will have management responsibility of circa ten members of staff and will report to the Senior Front of House Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Front of House Team including the Co-ordinators and the IT Asset Team, ensuring a high level of service and customer focus to our stakeholders.
1. Support the Head of Operations and the Senior Front of House Manager by taking responsibility for the effective planning and management of all front of house duties.
2. Management responsibility for approximately ten staff members, including staff appraisals, monitoring performance, ensuring developmental opportunities are provided, and compliance with the sick absence policies and appropriate work/life balance.
3. Ensuring a high level of service is provided by Front of House to both candidates and panel members.
4. Ensuring all equipment is in working order, monthly audits are carried out and software updates are completed.
5. Liaise with Selection Exercise Team Managers regarding forthcoming technical calls and requests for co-ordinators to work on exercises. Plan ahead by checking the Live Programme regularly and by reassessing workloads and priorities if situations change or people are facing conflicting demands.
6. Deliver small selection exercises with the support of the Senior Front of House Manager as and when required.
Skills needed for this role
" Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and co-ordinate the team to achieve its goals.
" Management skills; supervising and allocating work to the team of co-ordinators to ensure the front of house team is delivering a quality service.
" Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams) and the ability to quickly learn to use unfamiliar software to a high standard.
" Ability to work flexibly.
" Excellent attention to detail.
" Good communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to share and disseminate information to colleagues and stakeholders taking into consideration the diversity of interests.
" Working across teams; managing and maintaining effective working relationships.