My Public Sector Client is looking for an Higher Executive Officer to support their key infrastructures. The role is paying £15.17 and the role is a full-time temporary position.
The Temporary Worker will provide middle management support and operate with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgement in completing assignments. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing high-level correspondence and checking that produced by others
- Interpreting and reporting complex data
- Resolving problems or responding to complex enquiries
- Managing the workload of a team or section
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at senior level building and maintaining relationships
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable management experience)
- Good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Management experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
The above list of duties is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake any of the above tasks or additional tasks not listed above, within the remit of their grade, to support the teams.
If you feel you have proven and relevant experience and would be happy to be considered for this role, please send your CV through for consideration.