Brook Street is working with our client in Newtownabbey to recruit a full time and permanent Hire/ Service Desk Administrator to join their busy team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Being the first Line of Contact for Service customers, meeting and Greeting and interpreting their requirements.
* Answering all Service Calls
* Generating, amending and update service schedules and sending reminders
* Vehicle and customer database management
* Book PSV and schedule in Servicing or Other Job appointments
* Issuing Workshop Job cards and monitoring progress of Vehicles in Workshop
* Processing and closing out Workshop Job Cards and assisting with Invoicing
* Liaising with Workshop Foreman for Job Planning.
* Contacting Customers to inform them if additional work is required and providing accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work
* Contacting Customers upon job completion, explain the work that has been carried out and arranging vehicle collection or delivery
* Ensure all complaints are recorded and forwarded on to the necessary manager
* Other general administration duties such as running various daily, weekly, monthly reports, scanning and filing paperwork, updating boards.
* Applicants should have previous experience of working in a service / logistics type of role
* Must have strong communication skills both written and oral
* Must be organised and methodical with good admin skills
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
Role is Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Salary will depend on experience and performance at interview - circa 25K
Please send CV via the apply link