Are you an experienced Home Manager?
We are seeking a passionate individual who thrives in supporting young people with their emotional and academic development. This is done by creating a therapeutic residential home to empower growth.
You would be contributing to the organisation by taking on effective responsibilities such as:
- Providing leadership and management within the home
- Ensuring risk assessments are kept up to date
- Managing the staff team
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of the regulations i.e. Children Act
- Managing a quality service aiming to achieve a good or outstanding Ofsted rating
- Representing the home to outside agencies
- Working with a wider management team to contribute to the planning and development of services
- being responsible for the day to day running of the home
- Assisting in the recruitment process completing inductions/certification prior to the end of probation
- Assessing performance of staff in the work place
- Attending meetings when required
- Managing issues and conflicts
- Operating an effective key worker system
- Ensuring adequate staff cover within the home, maintaining appropriate rotas
- Working alongside the service manager/HR to identifystaff requirments
- Interviewing candidates
Working hours: Full time 37.5HRS per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of service
Salary: £35,845 - £44,845 dependent on qualifications, length of service and appraisal.
Holidays: 27 days + Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme available.
- Private health care provided
- Level 5 Diploma Leadership and Management for residential child care or CYP
- Level 3 Diploma Residential child care or equivalent
- Experience managing a residential child care service
- Experience working with young people with complex needs who have experienced trauma
- Experience working with young people who have a rage of challenging behaviours
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!
For support or information, please contact me on 01895204576. Thank you.