Salary : £70,000
- Annual performance related bonus*
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit*
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered
(*Terms & Conditions apply)
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager to take up this exciting and rewarding opportunity to work with one of the leading providers with homes across the UK, whilst remaining independently owned We need your strong leadership skills, your ability to nurture and motivate your team and of course, your excellent management experience. All will be essential to manage this lovely home based in Lowestoft, Suffolk
You ability to delivery exceptional care to residents is the priority along with a strong understanding of the legal requirements and CQC Regulations.
- You must have managed a Nursing home previously and be EITHER NMC registered or Level 4/5 (or equivalent qualified)
- Experienced in leading, motivating and supporting a busy management, clinical and care team
- You must already be doubled vaccinated, or be willing to be to apply for this role.
Apply for this job now to find out more about this great opportunity.