Home Manager - Elderly, Nursing & Residential Care
- A duvet day on your birthday!
- Perkbox Account with discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment and lots more!
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition award ceremonies
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
We are working with a leading, family owned provider on their search for a Home Manager to manage their dementia, residential and nursing home based in Plymouth, Devon
Its a great opportunity for an experienced Home Manager who is able to motivate, lead and develop a busy nursing and care team - someone who's a great leader!
If resident's dignity and respect is at the top of your agenda in everything you do - this is the role for you. Attracting staff teams who really care about the people that reside within the care homes is always of paramount importance to this organisation
- We need your expertise and your experience to develop the service, leading and supporting the teams and working in partnership with families, internal and external stakeholders.
- Your ability to recognise the need for changes and improvements , always looking for the best service delivery possible is also of importance.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with NMC Registration/UK Pin No to apply for this role or you maybe an experienced Manager who has lapsed their nursing pin?