- 30 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
This is an opportunity to join a leading provider of residential, nursing and dementia care within one of their services based throughout the UK. They are leading provider who really value their clinical and care teams.
We are looking for a Home Manager, based in Newtown Powys for an elderly residential service. who is able to lead a team, direct and motivate whilst ensuring the best possible care is provided at all times, ensuring residents lead a safe, enjoyable, and active life?
We are looking for a solution provider to problems, who will always be looking to improve who is able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads.
We are looking for a leader for this kind and caring team, someone who is friendly and able to work as part of the team, whilst leading and working with and supporting your residents.
- An experienced Home Manager
- Qualified to Level 4/5 NCF
- Experienced in working with CQC, Local Authorities & External Stakeholders
For a confidential/informal discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or apply via this advertisement