£85,000pa + exceptional benefits/incentive and bonus package
We are recruiting a Home Manager for a prestigious Elderly, Nursing & residential care home based in the Watford area of Hertfordshire.
Only available due to internal career progression we are looking for a highly experienced Home Manager for this large home (100 beds +) which is built across 3 floors and 6 specialist services that support nursing, residential, mental health, physical and dementia specialist needs.
The quality of the homes owned are extremely high as are their retention of Home Manager's as they support and develop their management team so well there are rarely vacancies!
- Your passion and focus for the delivery of high-quality care is essential
- Your ability to lead, direct and motivate your management, nursing and care team is paramount and your drive and ambition will motive you
- You will need to be financially astute and take responsibility and accountability for the home's operational activities and success
- You will have strong leadership skills to manage this large service through your management, clinical and care teams.
- It is essential that you are EITHER Level 5 qualified OR a Registered Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) It is NOT ESSENTIAL that you are nurse qualified, but you do need to have managed nursing care previously
To find out more or to apply for this role please do so via this advertisement. We are able to arrange confidential/out of hours discussions too
Work with Specialist Recruiters | Brook Street Social Care | Senior & Clinical Appointments Team