- £55,000 - £65,000pa
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- Subsidised meals
- company pension
- access to perk box with discounted offers for staff
- refer a friend incentive
- free industry recognised training & development
- Fast track career development
We are working with a leading care provider, who have been providing nursing, residential and dementia adult care across their services in the UK for over 20 years.
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage this large service, based in the Milton Keynes area, which provides nursing, residential and dementia care. Your expertise in managing, leading and directing a care and management team will stand you in good stead to drive the service delivery within the service through your team
Person centred care is at the centre of this organisations services at all times and as such we are looking for a Home Manager with similar values.
- You will need to be EITHER a Registered Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) or be Level 4/5 qualified with extensive experience of managing a nursing home/nursing team
- You will need to have managed a similar sized service
- Your experience of working with CQC, Local Authorities and external/internal stakeholders will be required
For an informal, confidential discussion please contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449