Are you a Home Manager in or around Hove????
A leading care provider is currently recruiting for an experienced home manager to manage their supported living service in Hove.
This home is a supported living service with 11 en-suite flats supporting adults with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour.
Your role will involve:
- Managing the budget
- Ensuring the highest level of care and support are given and maintained
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the service
- Helping build and establish a the service
Due to the nature of this role you will NEED the following:
- Experience in a supported living services
- Knowledge of CQC
- Management experience
- Experience working with adults with Learning disabilities, Autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour.
In return to your commitment and dedication to this job role a salary of up to £28,000 is on offer along with other benefits including:
- Annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- High street vouchers
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to join this highly established company. I would like to hear from you contact Monifah(me) on 0208 437 5700 or alternatively email me at