- £60,000 per annum
- Annual performance related pay
- Comprehensive induction training
- Development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contributions
We are working with a leading and innovative care provider with 30+ services throughout the UK on their search for an experienced Home Manager based in the Christchurch, Dorset care home.
As a forward thinking organisation, they are opening new homes over the next few years, are rated one of the Top 20 large care groups by carehome.co.uk and are continually looking to develop their management team, ensuring organic and acquisition growth within a family owned business.
This role based with a great view of the coast and out to the Isle of Wight. With 50 residents requiring nursing, dementia and residential care and a "good" CQC rating we are keen to recruit an experienced Home Manager to continue to service provided to residents and family and to strive for "outstanding" moving forward.
- You must be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No)
- We are looking for leadership! Its important that you can develop, motivate and lead the clinical and care teams within the support of your management team.
- You will need experience of managing a good or outstanding nursing care service currently/previously
- Engagement is key - we need your great communication skills to ensure families and residents are listened to and that we understand their individual and person-centred needs.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
Please contact us for further information and to discuss the role in more detail.