- £65,000 per annum
- + Annual performance related pay/bonus
- Comprehensive induction training
- Development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension contributions
We are working with a leading and innovative care provider with 30+ services throughout the UK on their search for an experienced Home Manager based in the Lowestoft area
As a forward-thinking organisation, they are opening new homes over the next few years, are rated one of the Top 20 large care groups by carehome.co.uk and are continually looking to develop their management team, ensuring organic and acquisition growth within a family owned business.
- We are looking for leadership! Its important that you can develop, motivate and lead the clinical and care teams within the support of your management team.
- You will need experience of managing a good or outstanding nursing care service currently/previously
- Engagement is key - we need your great communication skills to ensure families and residents are listened to and that we understand their individual and person centred needs.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,