Highly Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We are working with one of the leading care providers on their search for a Home Manager for their elderly, nursing & residential care service based in Watford Hertfordshire
This vacancy is due to the internal progression of the Home Manager and we are recruiting a new Home Manager for this large service (100 bedded+) Set up over 3 floors, across 6 specialist units the service supports complex nursing & residential needs, young people with ABI, mental health, physical needs and dementia specialist care
The quality of the homes offered by this organisation are second to non and they are well known for providing exceptional care. This of course means that we need a Home Manager to support and lead the clinical and care team in the care provision at the home.
- We are looking for passion and focus on the delivery of high quality care
- Its essential that you are able to lead, direct and motivate and nursing & care team
- Your drive and ambition will motivate you, along with your financial acumen and accountability for the home's operational activities.
- You will have strong leadership skills to manage this large service through your management, clinical and care teams.
- It is essential that you are EITHER Level 5 qualified OR a Registered Nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No) It is NOT ESSENTIAL that you are nurse qualified, but you do need to have managed nursing care previously
If you would like to apply for this role or perhaps discuss in more detail please contact (Care Senior Appointments Team)