Salary : Negotiable
Location : Ipswich, Suffolk
- Annual performance related bonus*
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit*
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered
(*Terms & Conditions apply)
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager to take up this exciting and rewarding opportunity to work with one of the leading providers across the UK. We need your strong leadership skills, your ability to nurture and motivate your team and of course, your excellent management experience. All will be essential to manage this lovely home based on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk
You ability to delivery exceptional care to our residents is the priority along with a strong understanding of the legal requirements and CQC Regulations.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- You will ideally be QCF Level 5 qualified, or be studying now/prepared to undertake it
Apply for this job now to find out more about this great opportunity.