Elderly Care- EMI/Residential
As the Registered Manager of our Elderly/EMI residential care home you will be a role model in everything you do and importantly will lead our home to success.
A hands-on, passionate, supportive and commercially minded leader, you will inspire a culture of continuous improvement and two-way communication to ensure residents needs are met in a person centred way.
Managing and leading a team, we will look to you to manage all aspects of the home`s performance. Your focus will be on running your home as a successful business, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents.
Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening relationships with key audiences, including health and social care referrers.
Previous experience managing care homes as a CQC Registered Home Manager
* Caring, kind and values led
* Turnaround skills and experience
* Have high quality standards
* Hold a `good` or `outstanding` CQC report in your name as a CQC Registered Home Manager
* Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
* NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualified.
To find out more and/or apply please call Emma on 01274 393050