This leading care provider, who are also a real living wage employer are looking for an experienced Home Manager for their "Good" rated service by CQC in Diss, Suffolk.
This organisation are well known as a family owned national provider, rated as one of the Top 20 large groups and one of the fastest growing health care organisations in the sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation within this beautiful home, which is well established locally and well regarded in the community, just 20 miles north or Ipswich in a rural location.
The ideal candidate may already be a Home Manager successfully, or perhaps an established/experienced Deputy Manager looking for a career move into Home Management
- Your Home management experience in needed alongside your ability to oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the home.
- We are looking for business acumen and the ability to make a commercial success of the home, whilst ensuring the best possible care is provided at all times Maybe you are currently a Deputy Manager and looking for your next career move?
- An understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Competitive salary
- incentive/Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Cost of DBS covered