We are recruiting a Home Manager for a specialist residential, nursing care service based in Plymouth, Devon for 70 residents.
Specialising in elderly, frail, residential and nursing care, alongside mental health needs such as dementia we are looking for an expert in management, elderly, dementia care services previously to lead develop and ensure service delivery within this service
- Your passion and focus for the delivery of high-quality care is essential
- Your ability to lead, direct and motivate your management, nursing and care team is paramount and your drive and ambition will motive you
- You will need to be financially astute and take responsibility and accountability for the home's operational activities and success
- You will have strong leadership skills to manage this large service through your management, clinical and care teams.
- It is NOT essential that you are a qualified Nurse - you can be EITHER a qualified Nurse OR QCF/non nurse qualified as long as you have experience of managing nursing services.
To find out more or to apply for this role please do so via this advertisement. We are able to arrange confidential/out of hours discussions too
Work with Specialist Recruiters | Brook Street Social Care | Senior & Clinical Appointments Team