Looking for an Experienced Administrator to join a growing homecare group.
The ideal candidate will have a stable CV and well expereinced in Administraiton.
Based in Liverpool
35 Hours Per Week
On Site Parking
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm with 1 hour Lunch - Flexi Time available!
-To provide comprehensive, data, administration and clerical support including
maintenance of customer and staff diaries and schedules.
- To be highly responsive to emails, ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- To log and advise the appropriate person(s) if changes in the service delivery
pattern are specified by a customer.
- To manage telephone enquiries from staff, customers and relatives with
sensitivity and confidentiality.
- To maintain accurate filing, storage and retrieval of paper and electronic
documentation including staff and customer files and other applicable
-To adhere to Finance and HR procedures to enable the service to function
effectively - e.g. to assist with payroll and invoicing.
- To undertake regular scheduled wellbeing calls to current and suspended
- To adhere to the strict safeguarding procedures stipulated within the service.
- To maintain the Homecare office manual and ensure that it is kept up to date.
- To be responsible for retrieving, collating and maintaining statistical
information from records and inputting onto the database or spreadsheet.
- To assist in audit and evaluation process of all work relating to the service.
- To provide an efficient and effective customer service - both internally and
externally, including face to face and telephone calls for the service.
- To provide a general administration function with an efficient secretarial
service, including word processing, spreadsheets and database inputting,
printing, photocopying, ordering of stationery, filing etc.
- To deal effectively with incoming and outgoing mail.
- To provide an effective minute taking service at internal and external meetings
of Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton.
- To ensure that information resources are accurate, up to date and available:
included but not limited to, stationary, leaflets, information packs, event
materials and customer assessment documentation.
- To be responsible for submitting updates/information about the service to
central admin for the website.
- To provide elements of cover for other Administration positions as and when
- To arrange meetings including provision of refreshments.
- To comply with organisational policies and procedures.
- To participate in an appropriate training and development programmes.
- To participate in fundraising events for the organisation when required.
- To undertake any other duties, which are consistent with the overall purpose
of the post.
If this sounds like you then Call Rebecca on 01512426090 OR....Send your CV