** Home Carer (NTC4451) **
** Dunstable and Houghton Regis , Bedfordshire **
** Permanent offering from part time to full time hours **
** £9.20ph for week days and £9.50ph for weekends **
** Working with service users aged 30yrs - 95yrs within their own homes **
** Needs vary from injuries from accidents, MS and general care **
BS Social Care is currently recruiting for a permanent Home Carers to work with service users within their own homes. Our service users needs can vary from injuries from accidents (car crash, bike crash ect), diseases such as MS all the way to general elderly needs. You will be offered part time to full time hours depending on what you are looking for paying £9.20ph - £9.50ph. The role is based in Houghton Regis and Duntable in Bedfordshire..
If you are a non driver, we can only consider your application if you live in the centre of the town. If you are a driver, your home location is irrelevant just as long as you are happy to travel to service users homes.
About the employer;
This organisation provides clients with quality care from the comfort of their own home. Their personal care services can be provided from as young as 18 years old for people who are;
- Physically disabled
- Have mental problems
- People with learning difficulties
- People suffering from Dementia
- People suffering from a terminal illness
- The Elderly
The company is proud to deliver high standard homecare!
The company also offers a wide range of care services including:
- All aspects of personal care tailored to suit clients wishes
- Various domestic duties, including preparation of light meals
- Assistance with medication are usually taken care of by highly trained Carers
- Hospital appointments
- Collecting pension
- Post hospital care
- End of life care
- Long and short term elderly care on an hourly service
- Live-in care
- Respite care
- General companionship
About the job;
Your role will be to work closely with the service users to ensure all needs are met. You will build good working relationships with all taking care of all aspects needed depending on the care plans in place.
About the ideal candidate;
- Ideally you will be a driver, but we will consider non drivers if you live in the centre of Hemel Hempstead
- It is essential that you hold at least 6 months exp in care within your work history
- You must be reliable, hard working and committed to ensuring your service users receive the best possible care
Benefits of this role; you will receive a full induction, you will be put through all mandatory and specialist training, you will also be put through an NVQ in Care which the company will pay for alongside other benefits.
To apply for this role or for more information, please call Zoe Gunn on 07484 037455 or email your full CV