Are you a ***SUPPORT WORKER WITH HOMELESS EXPERIENCE***???????????
If so read on!!!!!!!
I am representing a national Homeless Charity recruiting Support workers for a male homeless hostel.
We are looking for individuals with a good understanding of homeless support and are willing to work in line with the ethos and values of the organisation to help make change in the lives of homeless people.
The roles are based within Ipswich.
We are looking for SUPPORT WORKERS with experience in the following:
* Key working with clients
* Managing a case loads of clients
* Supporting clients with processing Housing Support and benefit claims
* Supporting and prompting clients with their daily living skills.
* Experience working in the following areas - Mental health/ Homeless Hostels or Day centres/ Drug and Alcohol Services.
* An hourly pay rate of £9.60 to start with a yearly increase.
* 25 days holiday a year + 8 Bank Holidays
* Pension Contribution
* And an opportunity to go from temporary to permanent staff.
If this is an exciting opportunity for you why wait to miss out.
You will need to register with us by filling out an application form.
Provide evidence of your right to working the country and all working documentation.
An enhanced DBS will be done on our behalf provided you have not got one already on the update service.
Contact Michael Anderson on 0208 5197220 or email
I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!