Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced support workers who have a background in working with homeless people. We have a fantastic organisation based Sunderland who are looking for people to start immediately.
What we'll need from you:
- Management of the reception area
- Monitoring and ensuring the safety and security of residents
- Assisting with general cleaning
- Providing support with service administration tasks
- A proactive approach to your work
- 1 years' experience working with homeless people or people in crisis
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Online access to your Rota, payslips and timesheets.
- 24/7 phone line for you to get in touch
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Chelsea on 0191 261 7570 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV