Job title: Homelessness Project Worker
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Pay rate: £9-10
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary
Are you looking for flexible work that gives you a sense of achievement?
We are looking for experienced support/project workers who have a background in working with homeless young people. We have a fantastic organization based in the Cheltenham, Gloucestershire area who are looking for people to start immediately.
As a candidate you'll need to have a can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You'll need to be compassionate and enjoy supporting people reach their goals in life.
What we'll need from you:
- Management of the reception area
- Monitoring and ensuring the safety and security of residents
- Assisting with general cleaning
- Providing support with service administration tasks
- A proactive approach to your work
- 1 years' experience working with homeless people or people in crisis
- Driver (preferred not essential)
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Flexible work to match your lifestyle (including night shifts)
- Ongoing support from trained consultants
So, if you are someone who wants to make a positive impact in people's lives then why what, get in touch now for an immediate start!
Please contact Safiya Guhaad on 0117 948 6300 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV