I am recruiting for a Homebased Telesales Consultant (new business) with a start date of Monday 28th October; working for a market leading business you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of £22,000 with a very realistic OTE of £31,400 but this is uncapped!
As a Homebased Digital Telesales Consultant, you will be responsible for making outbound calls (roughly 80-100 dials a day) to new SME customers across a wide spectrum of industries in the UK, whilst using online demonstration software to promote their solutions you will be selling products such as stunning websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and the UK's leading online directory. Working for a highly reputable company will give you the product confidence to make and close the sale.
You will need to be resilient, self motivated and tenacious, the types of customers you call will vary i.e. some much warmer customers and some very cold customers, being able to keep motived on the 90th call with no answer is vital to be successful.
Experience within a previous telesales or fact finding/open questioning sales position is essential.
You would be joining a market leading business with a reputation for being an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. You will be joining a forward thinking (2pm finish on a Friday!) modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers (SME's), selling the clients digital marketing products and services (websites, Social Advertising, Google PPC solutions and an online directory)
- Identifying the individual customer needs using a thorough review of their current situation and future plans
- Use a bespoke online demonstration software package to help bring the products and services to life over the phone
- Progressing the customer through our onboarding process, working with colleagues to ensure a great first impression
- Building professional relationships with customers
- Working to and achieving telesales targets and KPI's
HOURS - WORKING FROM HOME
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Tuesday - 8.30am - 7pm
Friday - 8.30am - 2pm
Please note there is an in depth 5-week training plan where you will need to commit to working from the client's office in Birmingham City Centre
- Previous new business outbound Telesales experience
- The ability to remain self-motivated in a home-based position
- Resilient/tenacious - being able to give an example of when you have turned a negative period of working into a positive period would be expected at an interview
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is target driven
- Experience of asking open and probing questions and build quick relationships over the phone
- Comfortable using technology and analytics/reports to customers to show the value of our products.
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Experience of and comfortable working towards and achieving KPI's and targets
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Able to commit to 5-week Birmingham City office-based training commencing on Monday 28th October
- No annual leave for the first 7 weeks (up to 16th December)
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £31,400 per annum with top performers earning circa £50,000
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- Homebased working
- 2pm Friday finish
- Full in-depth training plan and ongoing virtual and face to face support from your manager
- Career progression opportunities, possibility to move into field sales, management or training
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***