£20,500 - £22,000 per annum + tips
Are you professional and driven to provide an excellent customer experience?
Do you have previous Hotel receptionist/front of house experience?
Do you drive and have access to your own transport?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Our client is recruiting for a full-time Hotel Receptionist for their family run Hotel and restaurant, based in a beautiful coastal village in Chichester. This 39-bedroom hotel oozes charm and character and offers exceptional customer service to everyone that passes through its doors.
About the job:
The Receptionist is the front of house of the hotel and is the first person seen when visitors enter the building. It is important that the welcome is warm, professional and friendly.
This is a varied role, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking hotel and restaurant reservations
- Checking in / out customers
- Being first port of contact for any customer queries
- Cashing up at end of the day
- As this is a family run hotel you may be required to support in other areas
You will work 5 days over a 7-day period (39h per week), Monday to Sunday (rotas are worked fairly and they ensure everyone gets a good work-life balance so you won't be working every weekend). Hours will rotate between early shifts (7am - 4pm) and lates (3pm - 11pm).
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have some experience as a Hotel Receptionist or Front of House and will have strong experience of delivering an excellent customer service experience, as well as excellent telephone skills. You will be a friendly communicator, who is confident, enthusiastic, approachable and cheerful.
Our client's ideal candidate will have;
- Hospitality and Hotel reception experience
- Drives or lives local to hotel near Chichester Harbour
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Diary management skills, Methodical and highly organised.
- Confident personality, friendly and very professional manner
- Computer literate
- You must have an excellent eye for detail
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a basic salary of between £20,500 and £22,000 per annum, depending on experience in addition to a generous share of tips via their Tronc system.
Further benefits will be discussed at interview
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in Hotel receptionist role for the last 12 months, has strong communication skills and who has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street South or apply now to send your CV.